FAQ (frequently asked q's!)
1. how long do things take to ship?
- it'll vary! i ship from TORONTO, canada and use a courier to ship things via USPS to the US. if i have your item on hand, US orders should take anywhere from 3 ~ 10 business days with tracking!
- for CANADA, most orders are sent via regular mail so it may take anywhere from 1 ~ 20 business days during covid. posters + larger orders will be sent with canada post tracking. let me know if you'd like to upgrade shipping to tracking ($14~$20CAD)!
- for INTERNATIONAL, i use ASENDIA for europe/singapore/japan/australia/new zealand which has tracking and takes 7 ~ 25 business days on average. anywhere else in the world will be sent via CANADA POST SMALL PACKET which does not have tracking! if you would like tracking for your package, please contact me - note that tracking international is usually expensive and starts at around $40CAD.
2. do you send out an e-mail when orders are shipped?
- yes! however since i input tracking #'s manually, it may delay your e-mail by 1-2 days as i get that done!
3. i want a refund / i want to change my order!
- sure! just send me an e-mail and i'll get back to you! note: if the item has already shipped, i cannot refund or change anything :(
4. how do i mark something as a gift?
- if you'd like to include a message or make sure i understand it's a gift, feel free to include it in the buyer's comments when you check out~
5. i'm not satisfied with my item / something's broken!
- oh no, i'm so sorry! :( please contact me with your order # and if possible, a picture of the damage! i'll resend a new one asap!
6. my acrylic charm is dusty / has bubbling!
- all acrylic charms come with a double-sided peel that you can remove! i keep it on to keep it shiny during shipping. if you have trouble with this peel, you can let me know in the buyer's comment and i can "pre-peel" it for you (lift it up but keep it on)!
note: for holographic & epoxy (bubble/raised) charms, the peel is only on one side (the flat side)!